Our Wish at Busy Bees is for each child to be happy, confident and sociable. We provide a Care Programme for each stage which is put in place to encourage a hands on experience for children as they are guided through each day by their carer.We encourage all children to reach appropriate milestones and gain basic life skills by working under the Early Year Framework of Aistear and Síolta. The success of each programme depends greatly on flexibility, understanding and a balanced approach to learning through fun, games and structures schedule.
The Management and staff at Busy Bees are committed to providing children and their parents with:
- A place for children to be happy and flourish
- A safe healthy environment run in conjunction with TUSLA Regulations
- A care plan within each programme allowing for the needs of the individual child
- A loving responsive caring environment
- A culture of respect for others
- A culture of learning through different mediums
The Above is achieved through our care programmes which allows each group their own areas to develop. We understand the importance of involvement with parents and have introduced a communication app which allows access for parents throughout the day.